The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living
Along with General Semantics, Stoic philosophy is one of the rich sources that Dr. Ellis drew upon in forming, growing and applying REBT. Stoic philosophy is down to earth, practical and remarkably modern-sounding. It is much easier to get into than many other philosophies. However, an easy introduction is ”
“The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living”, bite-sized quotes by Marcus Aurelius, Seneca and Epictetus with commentary by the editor, Ryan Holiday. Excellent daily introduction to Stoic philosophy and preparation for further study.
More excellent sources from the three most prominent stoic thinkers of the ancient world.
HAVE YOU READ ANY OF THESE BOOKS? PLEASE
ADD YOUR COMMENTS, QUESTIONS,PLEASE ADD
YOUR COMMENTS, QUESTIONS,OPINIONS IN THE
BOX BELOW. WE HEARING FROM YOU!
© 2018, Rex Alexander. All rights reserved.
957 total views, 0 views today© Copyright Rex Alexander, All rights Reserved. Written For:
Originally posted 2017-08-08 05:09:50.
- The dog ate my homwork! - Sat 21 Jul 18
- It’s settled! Laughter is the best policy! - Sat 21 Jul 18
- Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better! (Sure you are!) - Fri 20 Jul 18
- Will there always be an REBT? - Fri 20 Jul 18
- Video : Albert Ellis’ Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT)- Daniel Man of Reason - Thu 19 Jul 18