We want to hear form you!
Look, I realize our banner must seem pretty demanding, but it really isn't a demand, just a strong preference! hehehehe . . .
|(Just a little (very little) REBT humor for you!)|
Seriously. We would love to hear from you. Please share your thoughts, opinions, feelings and ideas! This blog is designed to be dynamic and interactive and to grow organically. Please help fulfill that mission by joining in. You can participate here in several ways:
1. We invite you to share your comments following any and every post and page on this blog. If you are on the blog front page, look for the [click me] link to take you directly to the comments box.
2. Get answers to your burning question about REBT-CBT in the Ask Rex feature. Submit a question here .
3. Be a Guest Author! We welcome submissions of relevant, quality material by qualified guest authors, and would love to include you. If you would like to be a guest author, please visit our Guest Authors Submission Page
4. Your Opinion Matters. Please read and contribute to our new Your Opinion Matters column by offering your interpretation of fascinating quotes from REBT-CBT luminaries and other intriguing tidbits and sound bites.
5. Write a Book or Media Review . Read any good books lately? Help us make REBT Info a valuable resource making it easier for people study, learn and read about REBT-CBT. Which books, DVD's and media are helpful? Which ones are a waste of time? read guidelines and submit your review here
We look forward to hearing from you.
6,497 total views, 3 views today
- Is a “Happy-go-lucky” attitude an answer to anxiety? - Sat 28 Nov 20
- Don’t worry, be happy!:o} - Sat 28 Nov 20
- A cat has CLAWS on it’s PAWS, but a comma has pause on it’s clause! - Fri 27 Nov 20