Roses seem red,
Violets look blue,
Sucks big time too!
Hi REBT Mates! OK, let’s admit it, poetry is one of the few areas where e-Prime doesn’t work very well. In fact, it sucks! And doesn’t help that I ain’t no poet! I have just published a page containing a lengthy, in-depth e-Prime tutorial by the mysterious Don Scorpio. Although I am not fluent in e-Prime, I have found that knowing and applying some of the fundamentals continues to accelerate and deepen my appreciation of REBT. Be warned, this is a serious, in-dept tutorial, but well worth the investment if you are interested in e-Prime, General Semantics (GS) and REBT. Click to have a => Have a looksee and let us know what you think. Please share with others who may be interested.
© 2018, Rex Alexander. All rights reserved.
578 total views, 0 views today© Copyright 2018 Rex Alexander, All rights Reserved. Written For:
Originally posted 2017-02-15 05:31:07.
- The dog ate my homwork! - Sat 21 Jul 18
- It’s settled! Laughter is the best policy! - Sat 21 Jul 18
- Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better! (Sure you are!) - Fri 20 Jul 18
- Will there always be an REBT? - Fri 20 Jul 18
- Video : Albert Ellis’ Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT)- Daniel Man of Reason - Thu 19 Jul 18