WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Look, I realize our banner must seem pretty demanding, but it really isn’t a “demand,” A just a strong preference! hehehehe . . . Just a little (very little) REBT humor for you!
Seriously. We would love to hear from you. Please share your thoughts, opinions, feelings and ideas! This blog is designed to be dynamic and interactive and to grow organically. Please help fulfill that mission by joining in. You can participate here in several ways:
1. Share our posts on social media. Use the BIG social share buttons in the left sidebar and at the bottom of all posts.
2. Get answers to your burning question about REBT-CBT in the Ask Rex feature. Submit a question here. We invite you to share your comments following any and every post and page on this blog. If you are on the blog front page, look for the [click me] link to take you directly to the comments box.
3. Be a Guest Author! We welcome submissions of relevant, quality material by qualified guest authors, and would love to include you. If you would like to be a guest author, please contact Rex@REBTinfo.com
4. Your Opinion Matters. Please read and contribute to our new Your Opinion Matters column by offering your interpretation of fascinating quotes from REBT-CBT luminaries and other intriguing tidbits and sound bites.
5. Write a Book or Media Review . Read any good books lately? Help us make REBT Info a valuable resource making it easier for people study, learn and read about REBT-CBT. Which books, DVD’s and media are helpful? Which ones are a waste of time? read guidelines and submit your review here
6. And, of course, you can help by patronizing our REBT-CBT Bookshop with more than 200 HOT REBT-CBT and related titles on offer 24/7.
We look forward to hearing from you, and thank you for your support.
2,010 total views, 1 views today
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Originally posted 2017-06-20 06:30:54.
- Conversation with Aaron Beck, Founder Cognitive Therapy - Fri 5 Mar 21
- Not fair! - Thu 4 Mar 21
Search this site
Quotes That MatterUnconditional self-acceptance is the basic antidote to much of your depressed self-downing feelings. Self-appraisal almost inevitably leads to one-upmanship and one-downmanship. If you rate yourself as being "good," you will usually rate others as being "bad" or "less good." If you rate yourself as being "bad," others will be seen as "less bad" or "good." Thereby you practically force yourself to compete with others in "goodness" or "badness" and constantly feel envious, jealous, or superior. Persistent individual, group, and international conflicts easily stem from this kind of thinking and feeling.Albert Ellis Founder REBT
"The Daily Al" Jonathan von Breton, CCMHC
… (next quote)
Regular Columns & Features
Amazon Associate Member
Rex Alexander and REBT Info are participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
When you buy items using the links on this website, we may get a small commission which keeps me in coffee, which keeps me working, which keeps me providing valuable content for you. Thank you for your continuing support of REBT Info.com. ~Rex
TOS / Terms of Service
Pretty basic stuff: No fussing, no fighting, no cussing, no spamming, no scamming, no blaming, no flaming, no hating, no bating, no trolling, no personal attacks. No pornography (Damn!). The Golden Rule applies. Focus on issues, ideas and principles rather than on personalities and you will fit right in. Please keep your contributions friendly and polite, treat your fellow members and readers with respect and all will be well.
All content and information submitted become the property of REBT Info (REBTinfo.com)
We at REBT Info value your privacy. Your personal information is secure with us. Secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you enter before it is sent to us, and all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
We WILL NOT sell, rent, distribute or otherwise share your personal information, including e-mail address, to or with anyone for any reason (except in the extremely rare, unlikely case of demands by duly authorized law enforcement acting strictly in accord with due process).
For more information, please read the long version
Copyright © 2012-2021 by Rex Alexander dba REBT Info / http://REBTinfo.com.
All rights reserved. The content of this website or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.
This website, REBTinfo.com, and others under the REBT Info family are for education, information and entertainment purposes only; are not intended as, nor should be regarded as medical or psychiatric diagnosis, advice or treatment.
By accessing this blog you understand and agree to these conditions, as well as to the other Terms of Service / TOS posted, and which may be updated and amended from time-to-time.
By accessing this website blog and related media, you affirm that you have read, understand and agree to our Terms of Service / TOS which may be updated and amended from time-to-time.
This is a public blog
Anything you post may be viewed by the public. Therefore, do not post anything you wish to remain private.