|(1) When you think of who and what you are, do you think your “nature” or “essence” is more like a fountain or a statue?|
(2) What makes you think so? How do you arrive at that conclusion?
(3) Why is this being posted on a blog about REBT-CBT? What do you think the connection is, if any?
(4) Why would REBT-CBT consider one of these “concepts of self” to be more helpful and a a more nearly accurate reflection of reality than the other?
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts . . . And no “The dog ate my homework” please!
© 2018, Rex Alexander. All rights reserved.
427 total views, 0 views today© Copyright 2018 Rex Alexander, All rights Reserved. Written For:
Originally posted 2017-05-18 19:27:52.
- - Sat 21 Apr 18
- The dog ate my homwork! - Sat 21 Apr 18
- How do we manage “job burnout”? - Fri 20 Apr 18
- Nothing is ever 100% Awful (Are you sure?) - Fri 20 Apr 18
- What is the difference between healthy & unhealthy emoting? - Thu 19 Apr 18