Good Morning REBT Mates!
Due to low vision and (probably) a learning disability, I can't/don't read paper anymore, so . . .
Digital has been a blessing because I can increase the font size to make reading possible and (somewhat) comfortable. More recently, I have gotten into TTS (text-to-speech), anoter miracle, which reads books to me as I go on my morning bicycle run. I would say that the best voices now sound about 95% human and natural. Very impressive!
Anyway, when I first got into eBooks, very little of what I wanted to read was available online. Nothing at all by Albert Ellis. However, this morning, I was pleased to discover that more than 20 titles by Dr. Ellis are available as Kindle editions. I don't see "Guide…" there but I have already had my elf scan and convert it to ePub for me. There is also some book hiding amongst them with the shameless title "A Guide to Shameless Happiness" by a guy named Will Ross, which I look forward to reading.
It is very encouraging to see that now Kindle (et al) is reaching back into the archives and digitizing older titles.
I am going for my bicycle ride. Have a great day!
Khon Kaen, Thailand
© 2018, Rex Alexander. All rights reserved.
513 total views, 0 views today© Copyright 2018 Rex Alexander, All rights Reserved. Written For:
Originally posted 2012-11-14 22:32:58.
- The dog ate my homwork! - Sat 21 Jul 18
- It’s settled! Laughter is the best policy! - Sat 21 Jul 18
- Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better! (Sure you are!) - Fri 20 Jul 18
- Will there always be an REBT? - Fri 20 Jul 18
- Video : Albert Ellis’ Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT)- Daniel Man of Reason - Thu 19 Jul 18