Wed 6 Feb 2013, 12:36 pm
A couple of years ago when I began to switch from reading paper books to digital, although thousands of digital titles were available, not many of them were ones that I wanted to read. Ã‚Â There may not have been any Kindle titles by Dr. Ellis at that time. Ã‚Â However, great news, I was just browsing Amazon.com and discovered more than 20 books by Albert Ellis on Kindle. Ã‚Â That is great news particularly, if like me,Ã‚Â you are getting a little older, have low vision, and rely on digital to be able to continue to enjoy reading.
Here is a link to the Albert Ellis Kindle section on Amazon.com
and here are a few classics now out on Kindle
© 2013, Rex Alexander. All rights reserved.
2,834 total views, 0 views today© Copyright 2013 Rex Alexander, All rights Reserved. Written For:
- Dare to Be Average! - Thu 18 Jan 18
- How helpful is CBT, really? - Wed 17 Jan 18
- What’s wrong with saying, “I am an EXCELLENT person” ??? - Wed 17 Jan 18
- Types of disputing - Tue 16 Jan 18
- Is a “Happy-go-lucky” and a Ã¢â‚¬Å“Who cares?” attitude an answer to anxiety? - Tue 16 Jan 18