How do you feel about making mistakes? How do you deal with others when they make mistakes? Please click the blue link below to join the discussion and share your ideas.
1. A wrong action attributable to bad judgment, ignorance or inattention
2. An understanding of something that is not correct
3. Part of a statement that is not correct
1. What does "to make a mistake" mean to you?
2, How do you feel when you make a mistake?
3. What do you tell yourself about it?
4. What do you do about it?
5. How do you feel when others make a mistake?
6. What do you tell yourself about it?
7. What, if anything, do you tell the other person?
8. What do you do about it?
If your answers to the two sets of questions are very different, you may be being hyper-critical of yourself or or others., and would benefit from working on USA and UOA (Unconditional Self-acceptance and Unconditional Other-acceptance) areas of emphasis which REBT considers particularly important to a happy, healthy life.
What do you think? Share your thoughts in the box below. We LOVE hearing from you!
© 2018, Rex Alexander. All rights reserved.
448 total views, 0 views today© Copyright 2018 Rex Alexander, All rights Reserved. Written For:
Originally posted 2017-06-25 21:39:45.
- - Sat 21 Apr 18
- The dog ate my homwork! - Sat 21 Apr 18
- How do we manage “job burnout”? - Fri 20 Apr 18
- Nothing is ever 100% Awful (Are you sure?) - Fri 20 Apr 18
- What is the difference between healthy & unhealthy emoting? - Thu 19 Apr 18