How do you feel about making mistakes? How do you deal with others when they make mistakes? Please click the blue link below to join the discussion and share your ideas.
1. A wrong action attributable to bad judgment, ignorance or inattention
2. An understanding of something that is not correct
3. Part of a statement that is not correct
1. What does “to make a mistake” mean to you?
2, How do you feel when you make a mistake?
3. What do you tell yourself about it?
4. What do you do about it?
5. How do you feel when others make a mistake?
6. What do you tell yourself about it?
7. What, if anything, do you tell the other person?
8. What do you do about it?
If your answers to the two sets of questions are very different, you may be being hyper-critical of yourself or or others., and would benefit from working on USA and UOA (Unconditional Self-acceptance and Unconditional Other-acceptance) areas of emphasis which REBT considers particularly important to a happy, healthy life.
What do you think? Share your thoughts in the box below. We LOVE hearing from you!
1,664 total views, 1 views today
Originally posted 2017-06-25 21:39:45.
- Are humans “animals” or another class of life entirely? - Sun 17 Oct 21
- Ten Cognitive Distortions - Sat 16 Oct 21
- You don’t get to judge me! (or do you?) - Fri 15 Oct 21