Hi REBTmates! Â Might as well hear it directly from the horse’s mouth, as it were. We are most fortunately to live in this modern age where the treasure of Dr. Ellis’s ideas is preserved for posterity. Â We intend to post more of these videos in due course, perhaps create a “videos” section or library here.
This is part of audio talk of Dr.Albert Ellis on Unconditionally Accepting Yourself and Others
Enjoy! Â Please comment.
© 2017, Rex Alexander. All rights reserved.
6,459 total views, 0 views today© Copyright 2017 Rex Alexander, All rights Reserved. Written For:
Originally posted 2015-08-10 04:30:59.
- Dare to Be Average! - Thu 18 Jan 18
- How helpful is CBT, really? - Wed 17 Jan 18
- What’s wrong with saying, “I am an EXCELLENT person” ??? - Wed 17 Jan 18
- Types of disputing - Tue 16 Jan 18
- Is a “Happy-go-lucky” and a Ã¢â‚¬Å“Who cares?” attitude an answer to anxiety? - Tue 16 Jan 18