Structure of a CBT Session
Judith S. Beck, PdH
Every so often, I receive the following important question from consumers and potential clients who call our clinic at Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavior Therapy in search of a referral:
“How will I know if I’m getting ‘real’ CBT?”
Good question! Read Dr. Beck's complete blog post on Huffington Press
And click the blue link below to join the discussion, add your question and coments . . .
Please add your questions or
comments in the box below
© 2018, Rex Alexander. All rights reserved.
730 total views, 0 views today© Copyright 2018 Rex Alexander, All rights Reserved. Written For:
Originally posted 2017-07-09 21:58:37.
- American exceptionalism (REBT style) - Wed 15 Aug 18
- Carl Rogers on Wikipedia - Tue 14 Aug 18
- How do we know whether our values are right or wrong? - Tue 14 Aug 18
- Let’s all become Mr. Spock and get rid of emotions! Not!!! - Tue 14 Aug 18
- How many books on REBT-CBT do I need to read? - Mon 13 Aug 18