This is part of a wonderful audio recording of Dr.Albert Ellis on Unconditionally Accepting Yourself and Others
Click to listen.
Why do you think REBT is always going on about self and other acceptance?
In what way is self acceptance different from self esteem? Or are they the same? What do we mean by “unconditional”? Can you share an example of conditional self acceptance?
PLEASE ADD YOUR COMMENTS, QUESTIONS,
OPINIONS IN THE BOX BELOW. WE LOVE
HEARING FROM YOU!
© 2018, Rex Alexander. All rights reserved.
900 total views, 0 views today© Copyright 2018 Rex Alexander, All rights Reserved. Written For:
Originally posted 2013-08-02 20:48:25.
- It’s settled! Laughter is the best policy! - Sat 21 Jul 18
- Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better! (Sure you are!) - Fri 20 Jul 18
- Will there always be an REBT? - Fri 20 Jul 18
- Video : Albert Ellis’ Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT)- Daniel Man of Reason - Thu 19 Jul 18
- Is keeping emotions “bottled up” dangerous? - Thu 19 Jul 18